The NZ Wilding Conifer Group's AGM for 2020 was on 26 November at 3:30pm at our conference in Rotorua at Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology.
Minutes of the NZWCG's AGM can be read here. The AGM was open to all of our members and anyone else who was interested. Only representatives of our member organisations had voting rights though.
Our agenda for the AGM was the following:
- Minutes of previous AGM
- Matters arising
- Chair’s report
- Financial Report for 2019/20 (circulated in advance)
- Proposal to Increase Annual Subscription Fees (circulated in advance)
- Work Programme (circulated in advance)
- Priorities for the NZWCG and Coordinator
- NZWCG Budget 2020-21 (circulated in advance)
- Election of representative of trusts on the NZWCG Management Committee
- Election of NZWCG / trust representative to National Wilding Conifer Control Programme’s Governance Group
- Next Conference Location
Read the minutes from our 2019 Annual Report meeting here.